$585.00 – $1,229.00
The original and the bestZiptrak outdoor blinds come with a patented, track-guided design which allows stopping the blind in any position. Ziptrak blinds are manufactured in Australia and are known for their robust design and durability. These blinds help you transform any outdoor space into a sancturary from the elements; a natural and seemless extension of your home or place of business. The following are the key benefits of Ziptrak blinds:
- Easy to operate! There are no ropes, pulleys, zips, straps or buckles.
- Stops in any position The blind automatically stops in any position.
- Versatile Can be motorised and combined with a range of high quality fabrics and PVC.
- Manual (spring operated) or motorised with remote
- Clear or Tinted PVC for perfect protection from wind and rain
- Hi-Tech woven fabrics, for the best experience all year round. This will protect you against the sun, wind, rain & UV rays
- Perfect for all areas of your home: alfresco, patio, veranda and even windows
- No Ropes..No Zips..No Pulleys..No Straps..No Buckles
- Ideal for business, eating areas, corporate signage & shop fronts
- Spring operation (manual)
- Slid locking clips
- Cast end brackets to mount the blind
- Tracks and Channel
All of our blinds are custom-made to your specifications. Provide your measurements below and choose the optional extras you require. The price for your custom order is immediately calculated for youBlinds over 4000 will need to be quoted individually. Please email us with all your sizes email@example.com
We now check measure and install for Melbourne and surrounding Suburbs
Diy Blinds is currentlly looking for installer`s in all states. Please contact us if you would like more information.
Are you tired of guessing the dimension of windows before buying blinds? No matter how precise a measurement you take , you are doubtful until the product arrives.
Well, no more of that! DIY Blinds can double check your measurements and install the blinds for you.
For more information over this, call 1300 040 577.
Simply give us a call and we will to be happy to assist you with the cost, measurement and blind installation.
Ziptrak Pty Ltd.
Ziptrak blinds are not a DIY product.
For Ziptrak blinds to be installed correctly they need to be installed by a trained blind installer and diy can help you with it.
This process has been introduced to meet Ziptrak standards and quality assurance