$526.80 – $1,491.00
Zipscreen, has no ropes, no pullies, no zips, no cables, it is a track-guided system has specially designed to lock the blind in but allowing the blind slid smoothly and easily in the track, stopping at any position. The blind can be secured and locked in the down position to guard against high winds and UV.
Zipscreen® stops weather entering around the sides of the blinds due to its unique track guided system which attaches to your posts/pillars/walls ect. combined with the fabric, the result is a complete seal to keep out the wind, rain, insects and even birds.
Zipscreen Blinds are perfect blinds for your alfresco area, your pergola, your veranda actually any area you like entertain or relax and enjoy.
Features and Benefits :
- Easy to use!
- Environmentally friendly
- Auto, Manual, Motorised with remote
- Clear PVC for perfect protection from wind and rain (please call for quote)
- Tinted PVC for perfect protection from wind, rain & sun glair (please call for quote)
- Hi-Tech woven fabrics, for the perfected all year round blind, this will protect you against the sun, wind, rain & UV rays
- Perfect for all areas of your home: Alfresco, patio, veranda and even windows
- No Ropes..NoZips..NoPulleys..NoStraps..No Buckles
- Ideal for business, eatings areas, corporate signage & shop fronts
Zipscreen Standard track colours, Black, White, Classic Cream, Paperbark, Woodland Grey and if required we can arrange powder coating (colour bond range only)
Any questions? Call us 1300 040 577!
All of our blinds are custom-made to your specifications. Provide your measurements below and choose the optional extras you require. The price for your custom order is immediately calculated for you
We now check measure and install for Melbourne and surrounding Suburbs
In order for you to still take advantage of Ziptrak blinds at DIY prices we have made it easy for you and we are now offering a check measure and install service.
For more info call 1300 040 577.
To make the as simple as possible
· Simply just give us a call regarding the costs of check measure and install.
This process has been introduced to meet Ziptrak standards and quality assurance