$618.00 – $1,419.00
DIY Outdoor Blinds would like to introduce E-zip outdoor blinds. You can now relax and enjoy your outdoor area without the fear of getting disturbed by insects or being too hot or too cold to enjoy the outdoors. With E-zip it is like adding an additional layer of protection. It will be cool in summer, warm in winter and a yes you bid farewell to insects. They cannot disturb you anymore.Features of E-Zip Outdoor Blinds:
- Now, you can easily operate your blinds. It is convenient and a user-friendly product.
- No zips, no ropes, no pulleys. Operating blinds has never been this easy.
- The E-zip outdoor blinds come in a large selection of woven fabrics or clear and tinted PVC.
- With its UV protection, this blind forms a protective layer.
- Easy to use.
- Environment Friendly.
- Auto, Manual, Motorised with Remote Controlled.
- Clear PVC for perfect protection from wind and rain.
- Can be used all the year round.
- Tinted PVC for perfect protection from wind, rain & sun glare.
- Hi-Tech woven fabrics, for the perfected all year round blind. This will protect you against the sun, wind, rain & UV rays.
- Perfect for all areas of your home: Alfresco, patio, veranda and even windows.
- No Ropes. No Zips. No Pulleys. No Straps. No Buckles.
- Ideal for business, eating areas, corporate signage & shop fronts.
All of our blinds are custom-made to your specifications. Provide your measurements below and choose the optional extras you require. The price for your custom order is immediately calculated for youBlinds over 4000 will need to be quoted individually. Please email us with all your sizes firstname.lastname@example.org
We now check measure and install for Melbourne and surrounding Suburbs
In order for you to still take advantage of Ziptrak blinds at DIY prices we have made it easy for you and we are now offering a check measure and install service.
For more info call 1300 040 577.
To make the as simple as possible
· Simply just give us a call regarding the costs of check measure and install.
This process has been introduced to meet Ziptrak standards and quality assurance